6 Days Yunnan Tour
- Tour Name : 6 Days Yunnan Tour
- Best Time to go : All year round
- Departure : daily
- Language : English
- Attractions : Lijiang,Jade Dragon Snow Mountain,Baisha Mural Painting,the Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture,Black Dragon Pool Park,Shigu (Stone Drum),Shangri La,Songzanlin Lamasery,Bitahai and Shudu Lakes,Kunming,the Flower Market
Lijiang Arrival Upon arrival at the Lijiang airport, your tour guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. For the rest of the day you will be free to step out in the fascinating city of Lijiang for a small adventure on your own.
Lijiang ( B, L ) After breakfast, go to conquer the amazing Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery and pristine glaciers.
Then you'll admire the exquisite Baisha Mural Painting, which embody a kind of life of Naxi people. Go to the Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture to appreciate more about the attractive folklore & culture of Naxi people, followed by a visit to the scenic Black Dragon Pool Park.
Lijiang ( B, L ) Today you'll be driven to the old town of Shigu (Stone Drum) to see the Iron Chain Bridge which the Red Army used to cross the river during the Long March in 1930s. Then head to marvel at the stunning First Bend of the Yangtze River and have a little challenging trek to the famous Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Later, you'll drive to Shangri La, about 100km. You'll enjoy the enchanting natural scenes on the way.
Shangri La ( B, L ) Today is a full day to explore the on-earth paradise described in the famous novel Lost Horizon by James Hilton.
You'll visit the Songzanlin Lamasery to be touched about how the simple Tibetan keeps their pure and religious belief in this temporal world. Later take a leisurely walk beside the beautiful Bitahai and Shudu Lakes, feel marvel for the nature's masterpiece.
In the evening, pay a visit to a local Tibetan family and experience the highly-praised hospitality of Tibetan people.
Flight to Kunming ( B, L ) Free until being escorted to the airport for your flight to Kunming. Upon arrival, be met and transferred to your hotel in Kunming. After a short rest, head to the Flower Market, Kunming is a city of 'flower'.
Then go to visit the West Hill, looking like a beautiful young lady lying beside Dianchi Lake. Stop by to see the magic Dragon Gate.
Kunming ( B, L ) Today your first stop is the renowned Stone Forest, the 'First Wonder of the World'. You'll marvel at its natural stone masterpieces and be bewitched by the intricate formations. You feel like come into a "stone world".
Afterwards, visit a minority village of Sani People, to admire their colorful minority costumes and exotic tradition cultures. You'll have a nice chance to listen to the touching love story of Ashima told by local old people.
After the tour, be transferred to the airport and take the flight to your nest destination.
We can check the flight schedule and availability as per your request.
- Return airfare including air tax
- Meals plan as per your request
- Entrance fees and meals as mentioned
- Private car or van with English speaking guide
- Five nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Travel insurance