4 Days Xi'an Tour
- Tour Name : 4 Days Xian Tour
- Best Time to go : All year round
- Departure : daily
- Language : English
- Attractions : the Hanyangling Museum,the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum,the Big Wild Goose Pagoda,the ancient City Wall,Taste local Dumpling Dinner,Enjoy Tang Dynasty Show,Qianling Museum,Xianyang Terracotta Museum,the Provincial Museum
Entry Xian. Be picked up from airport and transferred to your hotel by private guide and English speaking tour guide. On the way to the hotel we will visit the Hanyangling Museum -the Mausoleum of Western Han Emperor Liu Qi, many rare treasures were discovered in this Mausoleum. Remainder of day is at leisure.
Xi'an Be picked up from your hotel at 09:00 am.
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum-the Eighth Wonder of the World. More than 6,000 different looking pottery figures depict the history of the Qin Dynasty from 221 BC-206 BC.
Then we will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda -Originally built in 652 of Tang Dynasty, the pagoda is functioned to collect Buddhist materials that were taken from India by the hierarch Xuanzang. Now it is Landmark of the Xian.
Proceed to visit Ancient City Wall -the best preserved, oldest and largest ancient city defense system in China. The wall has a history of over 600 years. Taste delicious local Dumpling Dinner -traditional food for Chinese New Year. It is a must taste food in China.
Enjoy Tang Dynasty Show -performance of Chang'an music and dances that was originated in the Tang dynasty over a thousand years ago. The musicians present the music with the Tang-dynasty-style musical instruments. You will enjoy a national art that reflects the glory and richness of the Tang Dynasty era. Be transferred back to your hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Xi'an Be picked up from your hotel at 09:00 am. Visit Qianling Museum -the joint tomb of Emperor Tang Gaozong and Empress Wu Zetian,the only Empress in Chinese history.
Then we will visit Xianyang Terracotta Museum -focuses its exhibition on the historical relics of the Qin and the Han dynasties. Xianyang City is 28 kilometers away from Xian. It was the capital of the famous Qin Dynasty in Chinese history. Be transferred back to your hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Xi'an and Departure
Be picked up from your hotel at 09:00 am.
Visit the Provincial Museum -a magnificent architectural complex in the Tang Dynasty style.It is the first huge state museum with modern facilities in China. Then we will visit the Great Mosque -the largest and best preserved mosques of China.
You can choose either flight or train to Xi'an. We are open to your request.
- All transfers and city transportation for your own use(By air or by train)
- Meals plan as per your request
- Entrance fees and meals as mentioned
- Private car or van with English speaking guide
- Three-night at the designated Xian Hotels above with daily breakfast
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
- Tips to your tour guide and driver Travel insurance