3 Days Xi'an Tour
- Tour Name : 3 Days Xian Tour
- Best Time to go : All year round
- Departure : daily
- Language : English
- Attractions : the Great Mosque,the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum,the City Wall,Taste local Dumpling Dinner,Enjoy Tang Dynasty Show, the Provincial Museum,the Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Entry Xi'an. Be picked up from airport and transferred to your hotel by private guide and English speaking tour guide. Visit the Great Mosque -the largest and best preserved mosques of China, which serves as an important spot for religious activities of over 60,000 Muslims in Xian. Be transferred back to your hotel. Remainder of the day is at leisure.( Lunch )
Xian : Be picked up from your hotel at 09:00 am.
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum-the Eighth Wonder of the World. More than 6,000 different looking pottery figures depict the history of the Qin Dynasty from 221 BC-206 BC. After lunch, visit the Forest of Stone Steles Museum -a classical courtyard styled structure with the oldest and richest collection of steles in China.
Move on to visit the City Wall -the best preserved, oldest and largest ancient city defense system in China. The wall has a history of over 600 years.
Taste local Dumpling Dinner -traditional food for Chinese New Year. It is a must taste food in China. Enjoy Tang Dynasty Show -performance of Chang'an music and dances that was originated in the Tang dynasty over a thousand years ago. The musicians present the music with the Tang-dynasty-style musical instruments. You will enjoy a national art that reflects the glory and richness of the Tang Dynasty era. Be transferred back to your hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Xian and Departure
Be picked up from your hotel at 09:00 am.
Visit the Provincial Museum -a magnificent architectural complex in the Tang Dynasty style.It is the first huge state museum with modern facilities in China.
Then we will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda -Originally built in 652 of Tang Dynasty, the pagoda is functioned to collect Buddhist materials that were taken from India by the hierarch Xuanzang. Now it is Landmark of the Xian. Be transferred to airport for departure. (Breakfast, Lunch)
You can choose either flight or train to Xi'an. We are open to your request.
- All transfers and city transportation for your own use(By air or by train)
- Meals plan as per your request
- Entrance fees and meals as mentioned
- Private car or van with English speaking guide
- Two-night at the designated Xian Hotels above with daily breakfast
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Travel insurance