2 Day Beijing Tour
- Tour Name: 2 Day Beijing Tour
- Best Time to Go: All year round
- Departure: Daily
- Language: English
- Attractions: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Badaling Great Wall, Bird's Nest, Temple of Heaven
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in the early morning. Start from Tiananmen Square, the largest city square in the world. Constructed more than 500 years ago during the Ming Dynasty, Tiananmen Square has witnessed the great development of the country. Now many of the national ceremonies are held on the square. When you walk to the northern end of the square and cross Chang'an Avenue, you will come to the Forbidden City. Known as the largest imperial palaces complex in the world, the Forbidden City has more than 8,000 houses and palaces which stores a large collection of historical items. The typical royal buildings of high red walls capped with golden roofs will take you back to the prosperous Ming and Qing dynasties (14th century to early 20th century). Lunch will be arranged on your own. You may get some suggestions about good restaurants nearby for lunch from your guide. Continue the visit to the Summer Palace in the afternoon. Centered upon Wanshou Mountain and Kunming Lake, the Summer Palace is famous for the perfect combination of natural landscape and royal garden. After that, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
In the morning, our guide will pick you up at your hotel for the excursion to Badaling Great Wall. Known as one of the eight wonders of the world, the Great Wall assembles the wisdom and diligence of the ancient Chinese people. Badaling Great Wall, the elite section of China Great Wall, is the best-preserved Ming-dynasty Great Wall and reputed for its majesty and strategic importance. Lunch is on your side. Climbing the Great Wall is an energy-consuming activity and the shopping site restaurants near the wall are not up to our standard, so we kindly suggest you have a big breakfast at your hotel and prepare some fast food in advance. After that, on the way back to downtown, you will pass by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) and have a short stay there to take some photos. Finally to conclude the day’s sightseeing, you will visit the Temple of Heaven, where the emperors worshiped the God of Heaven for good harvest in ancient times. After that, we will escort you back to the hotel.
You can choose either flight or train to Beijing. We are open to your preferences.
- All transfers and city transportation for your own use (By air or by train)
- Meals plan as per your request
- Entrance fees and meals as mentioned
- Private car or van with English speaking guide
- One night accommodation at the designated Beijing Hotels above with daily breakfast
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Travel insurance