1 Day Hangzhou Tour
- Tour Name :1 Day Hangzhou Tour
- Best Time to go : All year round
- Departure : daily
- Language : English
- Attractions :Lin Ying Temple, Huagang Park, West Lake
Our tour coach will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30. Then we will start the pleasant tour to Hangzhou. After a cruise on the beautiful West Lake, we will visit Huagang Park. After lunch, we will visit Lin Ying Temple(One of the oldest and best Buddha Temple in China) and Dragon well Tea Plantation. Transfer back to your boarding place after the tour. (Lunch)
Attractions of today
Ling Yin Temple : Ling Yin Temple is located to the northwest of the West Lake at Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province. The presence of a temple on this site can be traced back to the Eastern Jin Dynasty (317 - 420AD). It is one of the ten most famous Buddhist temples of China. Ling Yin Temple contains an important collection of Buddhist literature together with many other treasures. The name means a Temple of the Soul's Retreat.
West Lake :The West Lake is in the beautiful and fertile shores of the East China Sea near the mouth of the Hangzhou Bay. The lake covers an area of 5.6 square kilometers. The Bai and Su causeways divide West Lake into five sections. This is a must visit place in Hangzhou for it beautul scenery.
Hua Gang Park (Red Carp Pond) : Huagang means Flower Harbor in Chinese. This park is very photogenic.
Private car transfer for the whole day
- Air-conditioned private car or van
- Admission fee
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Chinese lunch
- Pick-up from and transfer back to your hotel
- Expressway cost and parking cost
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Tips to your tour guide and driver
- Hotel expense and personal expense
- Travel insurance